What personal information do we collect?
- If you sign up for any of our newsletters, whitepapers, guides, webinars, seminars or online content, we will ask you to provide basic personal contact information (surname, name and email). We will use this information to respond to you. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your explicit request.
- We may contact you via email in the future to communicate with you about our services or updates to our policies. In all cases, you will be able to unsubscribe from any emails you receive from our organization.
- We are the sole owners of the personal information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, phone or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- This site is intentionally designed for visitors 14 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect or maintain data on anyone 13 years of age or younger.
How do we use tracking cookies?
- If you wish, you have the option to turn tracking technologies off for any websites you visit. Cookie settings can be found in your web browser settings.
- Cookies do not track your personal information. Mostly, they track location, how you navigate the website and other generic information.
- Third party cookie information is anonymous and provided to us by technology companies such as Google to create website traffic metrics such as site and page visits to help us improve how the website works.
How do we secure your information?
- Your personal information is stored in a controlled and secure environment and protected from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
- Only those with a ‘need to know’ have role-based access to your information.
- When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
How to contact us
You may opt out of any future contacts from our organization at any time or request to see what type of data we have about you, if any. Should this be the case, you can request that we:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Delete any data we have about you. Once your information will be deleted, we will inform you with a closing correspondence, of the destruction thereof.
- Address any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may contact us via email at info (at) spharm-inc (dot) com
or write to us at:
1235 3e Avenue, Val-d’Or, QC J9P 6C3
Will we change this privacy notice?
We may change this notice occasionally in the future. Any such changes will explicitly be posted here. We advise you to check back regularly to see any updates or changes.