SPharm also offers a full range of complementary services
In partnership with contract research organizations (CROs), laboratories and other strategic allies in Canada and abroad, we offer a variety of services in addition to our Canadian expertise in regulatory and product development.
- Foreign regulatory affairs
- Ethics Review Board
- In vivo nonclinical studies
- Phase I to IV clinical studies planning and monitoring
- Bioequivalence studies planning and monitoring
- Clinical auditing
- Data management and statistical analysis
- Laboratory testing
- Marketing strategies
- Importation, warehousing, distribution and traceability
- And more…
A personalized regulatory and drug development service
Each mandate that is entrusted to us is treated with a customized and turnkey strategic approach. At all times, we act in the best interest of our customers.
You too can benefit from SPharm’s expertise!
If you have any questions, use the form below to contact us and we will respond promptly.