The SPharm pillars
SPharm detains the philosophy of a small organization. It is key to us to maintain a human dimension and a personal approach while offering high quality services at a reasonable cost.
For every mandate, we favor a strategic approach; we ensure to proceed in the best economic interest of our clients.
We put our knowledge, and our extensive network based on competitiveness and diversity of human resources, at your service.
SPharm has a strong expertise:
- Success rate of regulatory submissions close to 100%
- Over 50 years of combined experience in regulatory affairs
- Personalized and courteous service
- Efficiency and teamwork
- Creative and ingenious thinking
- Solution oriented
- Deliver according to clients’ and Regulatory Authorities’ needs
- Turnkey global regulatory approach, thanks to our partners, including abroad
- Experience with successful appeal procedures
- Experience with submissions challenging the regulatory guidelines
- Experience with orphan drugs
SPharm is a Canadian consulting firm specialized in regulatory affairs and health product development services. SPharm’s team of experts assists pharmaceutical, biotechnology, natural health products and medical device companies from around the world throughout the various phases of their product development up to a successful and timely market access.
Our expertise goes beyond the scope of simply providing regulatory consultation and dossier preparation, SPharm provides the advantages of a true partnership by ensuring that its services are fully integrated with your company’s internal procedures and strategic objectives.
The corporate mandate of SPharm is to offer high quality professional and personalized pharmaceutical / medical regulatory affairs, product development and related services.
SPharm does not only administer the regulatory process, SPharm puts its experience, expertise and network of partners to work for you with a proactive and strategic approach that can save you time and money.
In 2000, Susanne Picard, a pharmacist with a Master’s degree in hospital pharmacy, creates SPharm Inc. Prior to becoming a consultant in pharmaceutical / medical regulatory affairs in 1997, Susanne held key regulatory and management positions in two multinational pharmaceutical companies and in a contract research organization.
Susanne, now having over 25 years of experience in regulatory affairs, is supported by a team of specialists. She has a wide record of fruitful and successful regulatory filings. She brings to SPharm her extensive experience in all key regulatory product areas and in various therapeutic fields. SPharm’s team of experts compiles over 50 years of experience in regulatory affairs and strategic product development.
This experience brings to SPharm’s clients:
- An excellent knowledge of Canadian and foreign regulations and guidances
- Strategic business relationships with Health Authorities at all levels
- An efficient project management structure to respect established timelines
- A high level of client satisfaction resulting in long term business relationships
- Pharmaceutical, biological and biotechnological products
- Prescription and over-the-counter products
- Medical devices
- Natural health products
- Generic products
- Veterinary products
- Food and food ingredients
Our expertise covers various therapeutic areas such as plasma component deficiencies, cardiology, neurology, oncology, endocrinology, metabolism, rheumatology, microbiology, orthopedic surgery, dentistry, gastroenterology, etc. To find out more about the quality and scope of services we offer in both English and French, please contact us today.